Saturday, August 23, 2008

YAY!

I'm so happy! I got a tablet today! YAY!!
Well, we went to a bunch of stores and stuff, and we found a bunch of tablets. I wanted the $100 one since that was the only one I had enough money for, and the one I planned on getting in the first place. But then my parents said that if I was going to get one I should get a good one. So in the end we got that $300 one that I had wanted from the very beginning, but decided not to get it because it was so expensive. So now I am wonderfully happy! Except I only have 25 minutes to try it out since I'm leaving soon. I am so happy! (I really need a synonym for happy that also means omg-I-got-a-dog happy)

Intuos 6x8~ Yay! The box is beautiful and just the right weight. :D Now I can't wait to OPEN it!

:D Did I mention that I'm really really happy?

No comments: