Sunday, August 24, 2008

o_o

Wow, school starts tomorrow...
I have a tablet...
I have braces...

Hmm. A lot changed this summer!
Oh well, the first day is always exciting. I'm going to have to change my sleeping schedule drastically though. Ok, my friend said that granola bars have fiber, which give you energy... So maybe I should get some? But which granola bars are ok for braces?

In other news, the Corel Painter Essentials program that came with the tablet is so cool! Having a lot of fun with that. :) Still trying to get used to the stylus, and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

It just doesn't feel like school is tomorrow though! I hope I have a good schedule and classes with friends. Although, I can't find a school map! I don't know how I'll find my way to homeroom without one.

Things usually dont turn out the way I expect them to, which is sometimes good, sometimes bad. I guess I'll just prepare for tomorrow and wake up early.

Oh, and wash off the nail polish from yesterday from my fingernails. No matter what color, I am not wearing nail polish to school. Unless its clear. I'm keeping it on my toes though, its fun to watch it change color. :)

No comments: