Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Link

Hello! Does this work? I just added some html I learned when I was examining blog spaces when I used to play Neopets. :) Basically, I was like, hey! This looks interesting. *copy and edit* :O Thats cool! *implements into memory* So yeah. I'll stop so you wont get dizzy.
Heres a link to the powder game! Im just doing this so you'll have a harder time clicking it. :)

I added a new link to the links list.

Polyvore: A place where you can make a collage of images you upload, or images it already has. It has many different clothing images, so you can make an outfit with it too.

Well, I sent the pictures of the monsters I made and sent them to Nitrome as fan art. Hopefully they'll find it.

Oh, Firefox got updated. The 3D wall Add-On is really cool. o_o
I also went back to DeviantArt and actually posted some stuff. Someone actually commented! Yay!

Oh, and I think I'm going to post an interesting game every Wednesday. If I remember.
So here's the first one!

Coign of Vantage: Very cool. The idea is pretty different too. Basically, a bunch of pixels appear on the screen, and there is a small pixel image on the upper-right corner. You move your mouse which drags the screen around and all the pixels move, and you try to get the pixels to make the image. Its really hard at first, but somehow, you manage to figure it out after maybe 3-4 pictures. The first picture I tried, I was like, "How in the world am I supposed to get through this?". Oh, and you have a limited amount of time to complete as many images as possible. As always, the review explains better than I do.

Review and game here: http://jayisgames.com/archives/2008/08/coign_of_vantage.php
I got 253790 points. @_@ 1313170 more to get on the high scores...

Hmmm. Should I make this "featured game of Wednesday" on the side of my blog? I can't decide. Its always fun to add a new something to the side though. :)

No comments: