Monday, August 25, 2008

School

Hmm. Well, first day of school today! I have some pretty awesome teachers, although I haven't met all of them since we had a blackout and missed our last few periods. And I lost my schedule. I'm going to ask and see if I can get another one. Otherwise, I wrote it down in my agenda, but I prefer the normal schedule. Not much else to say. Need a new book to read?

Otherwise, my tablet is just wonderful! I still can't trace things very well on-screen, but I think I got the hang of using it as a cursor and doodling with it. Corel is so awesome! I never knew it had such an interface with all those different types of brushes. I'll post a screenshot of it later. It even has a palette you can mix colors in! and it follows my stylus nicely and adjusts size well too. :)

No comments: