Friday, July 18, 2008

Ribbons

Well, today I've been listening to Marie Digby and "Miss Invisible". Normally, I turn the music down so only I can hear it, but "Miss Invisible" is just the kind that sounds better when its louder. The lyrics are so sad!

So I was browsing for paper crafts to do because I suddenly have become obsessed with folding paper. Anyway, one thing led to another and I ended up looking at a tutorial on how to make a ribbon bookmark. So I dug up the last of our pink ribbon and found a roll of blue ribbon. (They happen to be the only ribbons we have) And I made the bookmark! Im actually pretty proud of it, even though it wasnt that complicated. And plus, its stretchy! Im going to add a picture of it soon, along with one of the accordion, so anyone reading yesterdays post wont be as confused...

No comments: