Friday, October 11, 2013

October 9th, I'm sorry I missed you


Dear past October,


Sorry I missed you! I went to my spatial class and we studied various objects at the nature lab. My leftover needed-sleep carried over, which was dispersed throughout the day today, so it was a long day that would have been fun if I had slept longer previously! Then I went to this meeting about important things that was optional but seemed important and pertinent enough to go, so I went with my roommate. Ever since that morning I’ve been falling asleep at inopportune moments, even with my nice amount of sleep that day. But so far it’s been good! I think I wore pants that day!

Yeah,
Indigo

song of the day: Don’t You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia, covered by Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider
(not part of the line-up but still good)

No comments: