Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 8th, I should sleep


Dear October,

The most exciting thing today is I had my first work-study shift!!! SUPER EXCITING! More before than maybe after though. I worked in the mailroom, and I feel comfort in knowing that many first jobs have been spent in the mailroom. More later! Today was a late night. Also, forecast says you'll be cold. I was looking forward to wearing my winter clothes all month but now that the cold's here I don't know how I feel about giving up shorts and non-constricting clothing.

Also I had english class today, and our teacher has an interesting way of composing his notes on the board. It works with his handwriting. Hooray photo context! I stopped by the library too, to return a book and flip through the encyclopedia and investigate the children's section like a lost college student, but more on all that later.


Nap time,
Indigo


song of the day: Cups by Sam Tsui, Alex G, Kina Grannis, and Kurt Schneider. It's pretty impressively put together.

No comments: