Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Strawberries (and 2 new nitrome games)

Yes! No more tests, no more finals, no more anything! Now we do nothing for the rest of our measly 7 days.

I'm having Strawberry Yoplait Yogurt right now. My favorite yogurt flavour is Strawberry, and my favorite yogurt brand is Yoplait. Except I couldn't find any original, so I had got the Whips! kind. Whip is weird. it's very light, looks spongy, and makes a sponge sound when you take a cunk out with your spoon. And no pieces of real strawberry, D:

We're doing perspective drawings in art. I just found out that there are *insert number* perspectives! I thought it was just a plain perspective drawing. That makes me sad. Because we learned about perspectives when we were in elementary. >_> Anyway, perspectives are cool. Especially 6 point perspectives. I'm going to have to try that one day.

New Nitrome game by the way. I think its a minigame. OH MY GOD THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!! I was going to tell you about Cosmic Cannon, but then I checked their homepage and they have another new one. O_o It's called Droplets and looks adorable. I have no idea what it's about. Cosmic Cannon has a bunch of characters from Nitrome's previous games. You blast cannonballs out of a cannon at the bottom of the screen, and each ball has a number. Every time the ball collides with anything, the number goes up. You try to get the highest number possible. Ok, now I'm off to play Droplets. Goodbye!

http://www.nitrome.com/games/droplets/ - Droplets sound cute too. Don't they?
http://www.nitrome.com/games/cosmiccannon/ - Bloop.

No wait. The whole point of this post was to do my new weekly list thing.
http://subliminal.lunanina.com/ - From here. Remember?


Vex :: Hex
Relapse :: Time
Twinkle :: Stars
Crawls :: Bug
Optimistic moment :: Dream Bubble
Cage :: Bird
Superwoman :: Mom
Personal :: Belongings
Vapor :: Mist
Grocery store :: Welcome


Welcome is a grocery store by the way. Well, now, bye!
---
I just finished Droplets, :D All 30 levels! Funny ending. Took 90 minutes? o_o Ah, saddening.
Oh darn. I forgot about my yogurt. It's melted into this weird foamy liquid. Egch. Like melted ice cream.

4 comments:

Alice Tao said...

oooh! Awesomeness! Now i have something else to do during GT research!
The other newest game was kinda weird...it doesn't even have levels! But we were really bad at it...:P

Indigo said...

Haha, other than typeracer? I need to play that again because I forgot my wph.

Yeah...I blame the non-existent mouse. ._.

Alice Tao said...

lol, did you ever make an account? i love typeracer!!!

Hey! But that was still very fun to play it with you :P I miss all the screaming from frustration ^^

Indigo said...

Ha, I should! I used the Guest thing while I was in GT Research.

Yeah it was! It was fun to just keep clicking without knowing the what in the world we were doing.