Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning Ramble

You know what I would love to do? I would love to finish watching the anime's I never finished watching. I would love to watch Anastasia and Moonrise Kingdom and The Social Network, Ruby Sparks, and Looper. I would love to read a Vonnegut book and Invisible Cities and Einstein's Dreams and the good books that Patty read from the Name That Book list, even if it means we will be a less dynamic Dynamic Duo. I would love to write a memoir to record my memories, and a receipt to record my thoughts. I'd like to write another blog post and take a better senior picture and pick a good quote. I would love to actually do NaNoWriMo since I remembered it was November and that NaNoWriMo happens now, you know, and I can do it since I remembered, but there's no time. There's no time because I have to write my college essays, and writing college essays prompts my mind into thinking of other fun productive things I could do(like writing a memoir). I would also like for my house to have some kind of snack other than chocolate covered peanuts and little crunchy crackers. I would love to spend hours studying for the quizzes and tests coming up in the next few weeks so that I feel like I am adequately prepared every time and that I've done all I could have possibly done for that test(even though I couldn't possibly have. It's impossible. Did you know that impossible itself actually says I'm Possible? This was in a quote by Audrey Hepburn, found while looking for a nice senior quote). I want to finish writing a letter. I want to bake something good. I want to peruse what my ideal afterlife setup would be; what kind of combination of possible afterlife's(there is so much to consider ahh!) would be possible and would make sense(hmm) and would be good for everyone? I want to just sleep and dream and keep dreaming the same dream if I want to. I want to decide, do I want time to stop when I am doing something productive, or when I am doing something unproductive(or maybe I mean fun)? I want to figure out what I want, exactly, when it comes to things that aren't possible. Like, do I want a little space in the sky, a spot on a cloud(the what-I-wish-clouds-felt-like kind), where time freezes and I get to just think and do nothing else, all by myself, or do I want it to be a separate world where other people on their personal clouds can wave to each other and talk as they wonder about things and collect their thoughts? And do I want to have a limited amount of time there every day to make sure I don't neglect normal life or do I want to trust myself to control the time I spend up there? I also want to chat with old friends because I know they are online too and I haven't talked to them in a long time but I know we're both busy. I would like to do stuff I used to like to do all the time, like play MMORPG's and make gifts and watch anime and play tag and upload lots of old photos. I can't remember what else I want now, although there are a lot of things that are wants that are ongoing throughout my life, I think.

That took about thirty minutes, which is fine. Now, back to writing my essay!
(Hey this turned out to be ok for a blog post! I actually got one of those things I wanted to do done! Ha!)

Also I made up a joke! This is a rare thing, but it's good enough to share, although it doesn't start with a question. It doesn't even follow the format of  typical joke, where you say something, the other person says I don't know, you say something, and then the other person says ...ohhh. Anyway here it is, now that I've made such a big deal out of it that it'll be a letdown once you get it:
A glue stick is a pun in itself.

Alright, bye till next time(which will be hopefully but possibly doubtfully soon)!

4 comments:

Laura Mills said...

Ahhh I love this so much! You wouldn't mind if I did a follow-up post to this, would you? There's so much I want to do too, but I feel like the stuff you want to do is so much cooler than the stuff I want to do. I mean, the whole clouds thing! So thought provoking. Either way I'm so happy you wrote a blog post! Words cannot explain :)

Indigo said...

NO I WOULDN'T MIND AT ALL! That would be awesome! Haha when it comes to real things, I feel like you'd have some much more interesting stuff to do(I'd be indoors all the time, staring out the windows at the real world...).

Tyrah Dae said...

Haha, the joke XD

Indigo said...

Heh! Just saw this (SO late). Glad you liked it.