Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paint

Ah. Regarding the poll to the right, my room is currently a musty dull yellow tan color. It's really sad. It matches the color of the fuzzy brown-like carpet. I have a lot of brown woody furniture. So everything is brown! Ahh! And  I have been wanting to paint my room for a while now but my parents keep saying next summer. So hopefully sometime before I set off on my adulthood voyage I will get my room painted into a nice lively, happy color fit for teenagers like myself. Hooray! I just can't decide on a color. So yeah. Please vote.

Now I must go off and try to sleep in order to prepare for the first day of school. Goodnight!

3 comments:

gobbldyg00k said...

Just a warning about paint color - if you decide on light blue or lavender, make sure it's not too light! They can look really grey, or just plain colorless, especially lavender...

Indigo said...

Ooh, good to know. Thanks! I shall do my best to make them vibrant enough to show up uncolorless!

Tyrah Dae said...

Hey! I absolutely LOVEEEEE your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you could check out mine and comment something in my Cbox? Thanks!!!!! here's the address: www.thisblankpaper.blogspot.com thanks! you rock! by the way, call me Blue! xD